Elderberry syrup is known for its immune-supporting properties, making it a fantastic addition during cold and flu season or year-round! But not all elderberry syrup offers triple the potency, quality, and purity of the ingredients, and many have added ingredients like sugar, citric acid, alcohol, or natural or artificial flavors that aren’t ideal. Vimergy elderberry syrup is sweetened only with organic raw honey and organic mulberry extract. We never use sneaky flavors, citric acid or alcohol. Even better, each serving includes 100mg of additional buffered vitamin C, taking this elderberry syrup to a new level of health promotion! This is a great way to introduce this gentle vitamin C to your kids.
You can use it as an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin C. Vimergy Elderberry Syrup couldn’t be simpler: simply pour or scoop out a teaspoon of Elderberry Syrup and take 1-2 times a day. You can enjoy it straight from a teaspoon for a tasty boost, or add it to water, juice or a smoothie.
- Organic Elderberry Juice 16:1 Extract provides 15,040 mg herbal equivalents of fresh organic elderberries in each serving
- Organic Mulberry 4:1 Extract provides 1,000 mg of plant-based equivalency of fresh organic mulberries in each serving
- 100mg of buffered vitamin C from magnesium ascorbate and calcium ascorbate in each serving – that’s an incredible benefit that makes this product unique!
- This product contains buffered forms of vitamin C which many people find to be gentler on the stomach than the traditional form of vitamin C
- Vimergy elderberry syrup contributes to normal functioning of the immune system in adults and children
- This product is rich in antioxidant vitamin C
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Made with raw organic honey (some may not be vegan)
- USDA Organic, Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Vegetarian, and Paleo-Friendly
- No citric acid, fillers, additives, artificial flavors or natural flavors
ADULTS: As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) once or twice daily.
CHILDREN 2-12 YEARS: As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon daily.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage: Store dietary supplements out of the reach of small children. Please keep cool and dry.
Contraindications: Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking medication. Discontinue use immediately and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reactions to this product.
The specified recommended daily amount must not be exceeded.
There are no reviews yet.