- Rich in vegetable proteins. Up to 70% protein
- Contains vitamin B12, vitamin A, beta-carotene, iron, phenolic acids, tocopherols and linolenic acid
- Made from the mineral rich river water, not from China
- We only use inorganic fertilizers such as nitrogen, sodium and phosphorus and never fertilizers made from animal waste, which are often used for other brands
- We do not use chemicals, radiation, herbicides or pesticides
- GRAS certified by FDA, ISO 9001:2015, GMP certified
- USA Grown, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Kosher, Vegan, and Paleo-Friendly
- Contains no additives or fillers. 100% pure
As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon daily in water, juice or in a smoothie.
3 grams = 1 teaspoon contains: % RI*:
Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis): 3 g na
Vitamin A (beta-carotene): 2490 mcg RE, 311.3%
Vitamin K1: 26 mcg, 34.7%
Iron: 1.5 mg, 10.7%
Magnesium: 10mg, 2.7%
Manganese: 0.1mg, 5.0%
Sodium: 20 mg
Phycocyanin (c and allo): 300 mg
Chlorophyll: 30 mg
GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid): 30 mg
Total carotenoids: 12 mg
Zeaxanthin: 3 mcg
* RI = % of reference values for the recommended daily amount
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage: Store dietary supplements out of the reach of small children. Please keep cool and dry.
Contraindications: Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking medication. Discontinue use immediately and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reactions to this product.
The specified recommended daily amount must not be exceeded.
There are no reviews yet.